Is It Poetry
Who else from this day forward,
look to the top from the past.
Rethinking the edge out of reach.
Who else would be sent there to see.
Teach them to and
kept close to you, I must be.
Far from today, before night falls.
I call him down for you.
Little cuts spreading open,
are closed shut.
Deep where the shadows are wise.
How inside the window of deeper thought.
He came here to see what must be.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imperfections by Is It Poetry )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Old man Standing, michael hagwood
- Angelwalk 1, Mr. Spock
- In the rooms, Tom Squires
- stop talking to me, m. l. eoff
- A Lover of A Muslim Girl Am I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Death ballet, Ojaswi Machiraju
- The Indian Villages of Paglets, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fred Claus Got It Right, Mr. Nobody
- Taron, Pariyon Ke Desh Meri Chandramukhi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Chandramukhi, I Haven't Seen You For So .., Bijay Kant Dubey