Is It Poetry
Who else from this day forward,
look to the top from the past.
Rethinking the edge out of reach.
Who else would be sent there to see.
Teach them to and
kept close to you, I must be.
Far from today, before night falls.
I call him down for you.
Little cuts spreading open,
are closed shut.
Deep where the shadows are wise.
How inside the window of deeper thought.
He came here to see what must be.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imperfections by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Two Boys in my Life, Minerva Montecalvo
- I am a Plate of Rice, Minerva Montecalvo
- Simply Me, Minerva Montecalvo
- Moves On, Socheata Mok
- Irom I Miss You, Lalit Kaira
- The Treasures I Have, Minerva Montecalvo
- If I were a pet, Nassy Fesharaki
- Comforts in the dark, Mark Heathcote
- Million Billion Dollar Elite Divorce Cou.., Terence G. Craddock
- Prophet, Nassy Fesharaki