Impossible is a word with no meaning,
Purely a limitation of thought,
It defines things that haven't been done yet,
Or describes things that haven't been taught,
We only see things as impossible,
Because most of us hold ourselves back,
From living outside of our comfort zones,
Or not keeping our dreams on track.
Next time something seems impossible,
Try to give it a go,
You may be surprised at the outcome
and learn something that you did not know.
Nick Jordan.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impossible by Nick Jordan. )
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam
- Venus, Naveed Khalid
- BEHIND THAT WALL, ROCHISH MON