In a future day
In a future day everything will be stoped.
Storm-broken branches of Nut trees, Blackberry tree's branches;
The letter written on the green leaf of beautiful forest …
Everything will be lost.
Golden sun shine, gentle south breeze in the month of September
Everything will be aside without love like a blank pot….
Favorite flute's sound will be stopped in a future day.
The mind of a young girl like a green leaf,
Unnatural air will flood on the body in blocked room in a future day.
Everything will be stopped in a future day ….
Gentle breeze of winter, happiness a festival,
The rainy like sadness of your absence,
Everything will be stopped.
Ink of my pen will be dried for long unused in a blocked room.
In a future day….
Full day will stay unused in my eye's front….
Ugly tooth of a Ghost like a workless day!
Knitted brows of the demon-laziness!
As an sharp sting of a high tempered mind!
Everything will be stopped in a future day…
Fear will capture mind by looking throne of a Rose
Blood color will be fed!
Face to face protest like a storm for the injustice,
In a future day it comes without protest like a rose petal.
Storm in the blood will be stopped in a future day!
In a future day!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In a future day by Tapas Karmaker )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Friendship, Henry David Thoreau
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Realisation, hafiz qasim
- What does darkness mean to you?, Jeremy Horsford
- The Way It Used To Be, Michael P. McParland
- A Cigarette's Butt-end, Abu Sufian
- PH: Love: Oh Let...!, Brian Johnston
- The Sweetness, Michael P. McParland
- Keep Heart, Francie Lynch
- Shall appeal, hasmukh amathalal
- collecting the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Storm, Michael P. McParland