In A Grain Of Sand
I see a pretty world In a pretty grain of sand Where I start my trip into The inner world of that great World of wonders happily and freely, In that pretty size I can see more than what I see in our world, I feel the inner world of a grain of sand More than our current world, I feel the pretty warmth of that Small entity of a grain of sand More than our current world which is Selfish, ironic, absurd, and cruel, so I prefer to be in a safer world Rather than to be in a cruel world anytime.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In A Grain Of Sand by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi