In good order
If you are so anxious, my dear
To hear, arrayed yourself first
In good order.
No doubt, you are your world,
If you want to know the truth
First detach yourself from the world.
You are the main cause of the very truth
And you are here for the welfare of all
Those who are in truth and are righteous.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In good order by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah