In good order
If you are so anxious, my dear
To hear, arrayed yourself first
In good order.
No doubt, you are your world,
If you want to know the truth
First detach yourself from the world.
You are the main cause of the very truth
And you are here for the welfare of all
Those who are in truth and are righteous.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In good order by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Bleeding Love, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- My Camera Doesn't Work, Kyle Schlicher
- Kenna, Edward Kofi Louis
- THE PITILESS, ukaegbu Rosemary
- Taking to the Hills, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Snowman, Jon M. Nelson
- Flock, lock!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Crawl In Your Heart, Nisarg Sukhadeve
- Reliable Data, Edward Kofi Louis
- Silver Roses, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon