In His Presence
In his present my spirit leaps,
It's that type of feeling like I'm in bed with my silk sheet but God to me feels better then that! ! !
It's like the wind blowing that cool breeze on my skin and I'm taking away to a place were mentally, physically safe becomes
an understatement, you see in his presents! ! ! ! ! joy surrounds me completely.
It brith so many things, so many ideas, trying to process it all at once feels like I'm having a spiritual orgasm! ! ! ! that I was out and down for count like a dead man, a dead man, a dead man! ! ! Who is now at the place where peace never felt so good, never felt so good never, never felt so good! ! ! !
In his presence......
Clarence Williams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In His Presence by Clarence Williams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Timeless Aging Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CUPS AND LUMPS, maqsood hasni
- How can i be against Marriage?, Anand Vivek
- Thoughts Of Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Genuine Soulmate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- DON'T BE WORRIED, maqsood hasni
- Choice still in hand, maqsood hasni
- No Understanding Of Fate, RoseAnn V. Shawiak