'In-N-Out, Fast Food Stop........ [Waiting For A Ride At A Restaurant; Simple Pleasures; Unruly Kids In Public; A Bit Of Humor; SHORT]
Though my “love” says it’s a bad place to wait,
here I am with two milks. Only milk, no plate.
She doesn’t mean it’s a dangerous place; that she doesn’t mean.
The staff is courteous, the milk is good, and the place is surely clean.
So far, an unruly little boy is all I have to complain about.
If I had my way I’d give him a little swat, then I’d kick him OUT!
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('In-N-Out, Fast Food Stop........ [Waiting For A Ride At A Restaurant; Simple Pleasures; Unruly Kids In Public; A Bit Of Humor; SHORT] by Bri Edwards )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Chaotic Dance, Saiom Shriver
- Carousel of Marriage, Donal Mahoney
- I Am Waiting For Thee, Kate Harrington
- Oh My God, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shark, Gwen Green
- Waving Fronds, Saiom Shriver
- Seasons Of The Seas, Saiom Shriver
- Greeting To The Sir Knights, Kate Harrington
- Love-Hope, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She Dances, Andy Caldwell