In the Garden the Chrysanthemums Were Dying...
In the garden the chrysanthemums were dying
like desires when you came. Calmly
you laughed, like little white flowers.
Silent, I made a sweetest song
out of the darkness deep within me
and the petals sing it up above you.
Kostas Karyotakis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the Garden the Chrysanthemums Were Dying... by Kostas Karyotakis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- <<< Brute Power, Abdul Wahab
- The Green Flash ll, Morgan Michaels
- AN UGLY WAR VERSUS A PRETTY PEACE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver