Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'In The Same Breath'
I was an stupid person,
for want of a better word for us.
When I said - I love you
It was a slip of my tongue.
But if you feel at the way I do,
In a word, say 'I love you, too.'
Dreams can be shared
If we are so dare to share the same road.
I don't care about to make a small fortune,
Only your love.
My life is a monotone,
When you're gone and I'm all alone.
But if you still keep this feeling inside,
and you don't want to hide it
Let's us say...
In the same breath
How much we love each other.
And we can rebuild this dream again
If we forgive the pain left by our mistakes.
'Cause it's never too late
to restart a great love.
Let this feeling to fly in the words
Inside our hearts
In the same breath.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('In The Same Breath' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas
- *VII*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Every Man Remembered!, Denis Martindale
- White Frosted Cake Viewed At Ages 6 and 7, mary douglas
- Imprimatura, mary douglas
- What Catfish Is For - Meditation In Caro.., Warren Falcon
- Forgotten Waltz No.2 (After Liszt), mary douglas