Lindemberg Pereira da Silva
'In The Same Breath'
I was an stupid person,
for want of a better word for us.
When I said - I love you
It was a slip of my tongue.
But if you feel at the way I do,
In a word, say 'I love you, too.'
Dreams can be shared
If we are so dare to share the same road.
I don't care about to make a small fortune,
Only your love.
My life is a monotone,
When you're gone and I'm all alone.
But if you still keep this feeling inside,
and you don't want to hide it
Let's us say...
In the same breath
How much we love each other.
And we can rebuild this dream again
If we forgive the pain left by our mistakes.
'Cause it's never too late
to restart a great love.
Let this feeling to fly in the words
Inside our hearts
In the same breath.
Lindemberg Pereira da Silva's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('In The Same Breath' by Lindemberg Pereira da Silva )
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
- Consoling Arms, Gerry Legister
- islamic state, douglas scotney
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)