In The Walls of Your Heart
The lonely scream made, I hear myself clear
The finger print made on the walls of your heart, I hope it does not erase with time
please do not measure my worth with time
for my life as known for a while now that promises are not made with time but with hope
freely I leave my blood to ooze from your heart
whatever you do, do not freeze it, or else I die with you
If I do, who will tell our story?
The memories in your heart varies from mine, but it is now mine unconsciously as I breath consciously from the living waters of your heart
I pray with you this day as I stand against the walls of your heart with ink stains of life and growth
Till the day mine might fade, give me a chance to write in the walls of your heart.
yewande adedokun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Walls of Your Heart by yewande adedokun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair
- Rest in my book of brook:, binod bastola
- Rascal, Mandolyn ...
- The Homecoming, Gopikrishnan Nair
- A Blanket of Starz! is a Goodnight~, Monk E. Biz
- Investing In Banks Or Companies Beware, Terence G. Craddock
- putin and napoleon, co the skipper