In too deep
AS TIME FALLS DEEP, DEEP IN THE SLEEP NEVER KNEW WHAT COULD OF BEEN JUST THE LONELY STREETS.
TO FALL BACK ON, THERE WAS NO FRIENDS & FAMILY TO BE DISCRETE, NEVER KNEW WHAT GOOD OF BEEN JUSR THE LONELY STREETS
THEY DO EVERYTHING FROM THE DRINKING TO THE DRUGS, KILLED IN THE STREETS OUT OF FEAR JUST NEEDING A HUG. NEVER KNEW WHAT COULD OF BEEN JUST THE LONELY STREETS.
THE DAYS GO BYE AND HE'S SLOWLY FORGOTTON. COULDN'T SEE WHAT WAS BLIND AND NOW SOMEONE ELSE IS DYING. NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS AT THE END OF THE ROAD, ONLY THING HE HAD TO GIVE, WAS THESE LONELY STREETS THAT WAS TO BIG FOR THE KID.
KILLE OVER DOPE, MURDERED OVER MARIJUANA DIDNT GET WHAT THEY WANTED NOW THEY COMING FOR SOMEBODIES MOMMA. NEVER KNEW WHAT COULD OF BEEN JUST THESE LONELY STREETS NOW THEY IN THE CLUB WITH THERE REST IN PEACE TEE'S BECAUSE THEY WERE IN TOO DEEP...
talema lawrence's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In too deep by talema lawrence )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Song Of Despair, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Night Before Christmas (at the cat l.., Randal Johnson
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Death wish, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Tribute to myself, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Language dilemna, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- My funeral, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- The Students into Terrorism, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Hater, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- What is me, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- So we free, Wensislaus Mbirimi
- Nature on Earth (Acrostic 2), soulful heart
- Out of danger, hasmukh amathalal