In between the drudgery for hard prose called bread
pick up the hum of a pulsating thread
string them in mind give them a name
frame it in print outline of a poem!
It can be raw ripe cored and sweet
it can be anything but never complete
bitter nut cracked a songbird's tweet
the only opening heart's only conduit!
It can be anything untimely summer's rain
a pain unknown raindrops on windowpane
a sigh muted happy memory's fountain
tears for losing what would never come again!
Hold it for life for all they are worth
to breathe out the prose breathe in rebirth
in colors and shades tastes bitter sweet
a poem that is anything but ever complete!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incomplete by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman
- Friend Or A Lover?, Ronald Chapman
- Friday Date Night (Acrostic Poetry), Ronald Chapman
- Silence, Cheryl Griffith
- Freedom Is! (Regional Korea), Ronald Chapman