In between the drudgery for hard prose called bread
pick up the hum of a pulsating thread
string them in mind give them a name
frame it in print outline of a poem!
It can be raw ripe cored and sweet
it can be anything but never complete
bitter nut cracked a songbird's tweet
the only opening heart's only conduit!
It can be anything untimely summer's rain
a pain unknown raindrops on windowpane
a sigh muted happy memory's fountain
tears for losing what would never come again!
Hold it for life for all they are worth
to breathe out the prose breathe in rebirth
in colors and shades tastes bitter sweet
a poem that is anything but ever complete!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incomplete by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma