Danny The Dreamer Boyd
It's rather painful knowing life could end,
Without a warning, notice, now, today;
No chance to give your dear and parting friend,
No time to reminisce 'bout youth when gray.
Imagine I but can't how'd I all lose,
And be the one to bury her or you;
I know I have to face plenty adieus,
Yet how without those who help me get trough?
I'll miss the feeling life have passed me by:
As suddenness' a such mere dire surprise;
And wail, or weep, or pass a passing sigh,
Regretting all of those unsaid goodbyes.
Go first, my friend, or spend a frightful life,
Just knowing death is always lurking, rife.
Danny The Dreamer Boyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inevitability by Danny The Dreamer Boyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sign, Rex mayor Ubini
- Open Letter to Lady Poetry, Sandra Feldman
- Mbase nuk e dinte…, skender iljaz braka
- Prej njerëzores dua të digjem, skender iljaz braka
- Ominous Silence, Valsa George
- Contemporary Indian English Poetesses, S.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बा गोथौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- When My Obedience Is Fulfilled, Rex mayor Ubini
- My Gown Of Dust, Rex mayor Ubini
- Dear God, Tara Stano