Danny The Dreamer Boyd
It's rather painful knowing life could end,
Without a warning, notice, now, today;
No chance to give your dear and parting friend,
No time to reminisce 'bout youth when gray.
Imagine I but can't how'd I all lose,
And be the one to bury her or you;
I know I have to face plenty adieus,
Yet how without those who help me get trough?
I'll miss the feeling life have passed me by:
As suddenness' a such mere dire surprise;
And wail, or weep, or pass a passing sigh,
Regretting all of those unsaid goodbyes.
Go first, my friend, or spend a frightful life,
Just knowing death is always lurking, rife.
Danny The Dreamer Boyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inevitability by Danny The Dreamer Boyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Bear and the Crow, Stephen Katona
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...