Andrew D Robertson
Her smile set my heart aflame and my blood boiled hotter than I could have imagined. Her piercing green eyes sought my desire and my skin burned hotter. She whispered something sweet, and it fluttered, inaudible, to my ear. My face burned scarlet as a smile spread across my face. My smile knew no limits and stretched my face full, but for the life of me, I could not pry my eyes away.
Andrew D Robertson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infatuation by Andrew D Robertson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra
- Journey, Evageline Echo
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay