Andrew D Robertson
I Wish She Were Mine
As I watch closely,
Expertly stalking my prey,
She still amazes me.
Her brilliant blue eyes are
Deep as the ocean floor and
As wide as the starry sky.
Her confident walk ablaze,
So stunning and rare,
Enchant all who gaze.
Her vivacious body,
So curvy and presise,
What a hottie!
She is simply devine!
If I could have one thing,
I'd wish she were mine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish She Were Mine by Andrew D Robertson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ruins Of Progress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu