Andrew D Robertson
Andrew D Robertson Poems
- Heartache I see her in the morning. I think of her in the ...
- I Wish She Were Mine As I watch closely, Expertly stalking ...
- Hot Chocolate The swirling, twirling steam swirled up and up...
- The Stone Of Judgment Ten thousand years have gone Since the...
- The Daydreamer I was wandering down the street one day when ...
- She There she goes again, smiling brightly With a twinkle in...
- The Rain The rain, such a pain Please make it go away. The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew D Robertson
I Wish She Were Mine
As I watch closely,
Expertly stalking my prey,
She still amazes me.
Her brilliant blue eyes are
Deep as the ocean floor and
As wide as the starry sky.
Her confident walk ablaze,
So stunning and rare,
Enchant all who gaze.
Her vivacious body,
So curvy and presise,
What a hottie!
She is simply devine!
If I could have one thing,
I'd wish she were mine.