She told me that in her heart she has an infinite supply of kisses
Some kisses she said are gentle, to soothe my sore head, and
She said are passionate, to knock me to the floor, making me
Some kisses are to strengthen me, so that in her I would be brave,
Some kisses are like magnets and she said she'll hold the other pole.
She'll call me home.
She would give me kisses: ten thousand at a time, and infinite, would still
The kisses are numerous, forming daily because of our love - she said I am,
‘Her love! '
And in those words, in this feeling, lays the source of her infinite kisses,
Copyright © 2009 Leslie Alexis
Leslie Alexis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinite Kisses by Leslie Alexis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Am Sorry, Yogiraj Biplab
- Fetching, Saiom Shriver
- Blackberry Pickers, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Lost Voice, akshaya shah
- The Soul And The Spirit Of The Race, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham