Just as the white dove that flies high
greeting the clouds of mighty white
me too journeying ever facing the clouds
in search of a destination of wondrous beauty
with a hope, this life will be brighter.
To entertain the depressed heart
I move with renewed perseverance
with a hope that the bitter life
be decorated with stillness of great splendor.
This new journey undertaken
is a meaningful token of inner exploration
a world of spiritual nature far from the transient
there exists the source of all wisdom.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Journey by cyclopseven Ram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To You, With Love, Fareez Nasir
- For smooth sailing, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Genuine respect, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Let go of my wrist!, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A sweet dream..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- She is I, Shweta Nair
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak