Jacob Anthony Garcia
With great shadow on the sandy beach,
The sun falls beneath our glance.
As we sit there staring at the ocean’s reach,
I find such sweet romance…
Shifting my hand with some uncertainty,
We touch and seal our fingertips.
Searching for courage with humility,
I dream of her love upon my lips.
Through tremendous grace, passion, and desire,
I peer into her eyes filled with affection and strength.
Looking, in a trance upon the mighty fire,
We lock lips with everlasting length.
The tide was high on that perfect night,
With moon enriched of romance in its flight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocence... by Jacob Anthony Garcia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Tough Guys, Manny Furious
- Wow, that's a effed up cloud...., Manny Furious