When I bypass you passes a chill
Through out my body, o lassi little
What of your possessions that lure me
For you in longing I begin to swim.
You are not a beauty celestial I know
Till my honor for you I can throw
Just to have a glance at you oh virgin
What for it happens I can not imaginbe.
Perhaps I have found in you a dream
With you I see innocence in my dreams
To be associated with my future consort,
Who must too possess an innocent heart.
Dare I can not to speak with you
Fearing it may give me a clue
Or it may throw me in sea of pain
Unveiling before me your non innocence.
Ratnakar Mandlik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Innocence by Ratnakar Mandlik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra