Dr John Celes
International Women's Day,2012
There are some things women should do,
As men simply cannot;
There are things that women can do,
But not as well as men.
There are some things women shouldn't do,
For they are harmful, sin;
There are many just women do,
Much better than most men.
Empow'r women and uplift them,
And make their plight better;
This half of human populace
If better, world's better.
Let poverty not strike women;
Remove their hunger pangs;
Give them all equal rights like men,
Save them from awful gangs.
Women are teachers naturally
For every child that's born;
They nurse their babies and protect,
Till dusk, from every dawn.
Women have beauty and contours
And for men, fit partners;
Women need love and care like all:
They aren't bought from a stall!
'Happy International Women's Day,2012'
Dr John Celes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (International Women's Day,2012 by Dr John Celes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Drug Department, Joshua Poteat
- Six Winged Angel, John Lima
- Calamity And Vanity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- is Special Lust Your Addiction?, LUVinThe NOW
- Never feel shy, hasmukh amathalal
- I LOVE YOU, Now, Let's Take Out The I an.., LUVinThe NOW
- Keep faith, hasmukh amathalal
- open fire on me, Marco Angelo
- Fall on death, hasmukh amathalal
- BECAUSE OF YOU, Colin Ian Jeffery