Is It A Trait Of Men? ? .. [Men Upsetting Women (Wives) : Humor? ]
What have I done today....
to make my wife upset?
It wasn’t very much,
but troubled she did get.
.... guess I have the knack
to make my Love’s eyes wet.
I walked to the mailbox.
I moved a flower pot.
I trimmed my toenails,....
and to do so, I did squat.
Yes, I have hurting hips,....
but only now and then.
If I don’t do chores NOW,
tell me, won’t you, WHEN?
ok! Call my stubborn;
it is a trait of MEN.
NOW she serves me supper.
Are my sins forgiven?
The day was not so bad;
more trouble I have been in.
But SHE may think it “time” ……
time I end my sinnin’.
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
OOPS! ! she is behind me reading this! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! OUCH! I'M SORRY DEAR. REALLY.
Comments about this poem (Is It A Trait Of Men? ? .. [Men Upsetting Women (Wives) : Humor? ] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Virtual White Teeth, douglas scotney
- Transformation, Amitava Sur
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 8, ramesh rai
- Space Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)