' Is It Ever Too Late?
What is it about society
That resents authority?
There needs to be structure
Or chaos would rule;
Certain factions defy the law -
They live without rules,
They do as they please,
Wreak havoc in the world;
Conscience does not guide them,
Right or wrong the same -
Without regret, they stand alone
And answer to no man;
Destruction is their motive -
Death, mutilation, pain
Their playing cards,
The joker is wild;
Spawn of the devil?
What turns one child to darkness
And another to the light?
Products of environment -
Reflections of love or neglect?
And could you ever love enough
To change the tide
From bad to good,
To save a soul.................
Is it ever too late?
Linda Ori's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Is It Ever Too Late? by Linda Ori )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ask, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Starling, Maurice Whyte
- Who I Am, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Kangaroo Style, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Girl of Stone Age, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Tragedy of Gaza, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro