Is it love?
What is it, holding me
Deep inside, thoughts of thee?
Is it mind, flying free,
Playing cards, tickling me?
Through the mist, blinded eyes,
In my heart lie no lies,
Crackling thee, fusing me,
Fire's lights deep flame me.
Is my mind leading light
To my heart fighting hard?
anees akbar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is it love? by anees akbar )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh