Is It Poetry
................... is it not for the child
Using the poetry which teachers, teach book-reading,
is it not for the child
and in trust you adjust to they their rhythm of reach
each is temperate,
sunny or mild and some dark make you smile it seems.
Rolling like thunder,
streams flow unexplained to the sea, is each.
And working together from different
each familial condition.
Theirs is a pulley,
you will pull as they push at the center
this your center in order to dance on the rhythm and rhyme
you the teacher it leads them on like thus,
watching the sun as it shines, 'it is nature to us, they are it..
Children of art, playing your parts,
gifted are these of from some whom can't see
for these are but they,
thy gift to you.
These their worlds entirely from a seed made by you.
Perhaps from the river of life, comes each for you
small at the start, sprout up and out, you their poetry.
In rearranged order are such they their words like chimes of the wind
their minds changed to each verse is poetry,
to read the small mind in it/it is as fluent,
as the equipment inside of they which by you, the makers of the technology
the spring of terminology
and thine understanding from this is each your child, in the child,
although motive is given by you.
If you inspect the method of using the differences of they,
variations which are you,
They can't being you, but help themselves
all smile at you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (................... is it not for the child by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie
- For to Be A Poetess, I Left My Husband, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- बैसागु, Ronjoy Brahma
- Chassis, Alice Cordy
- My Time On The Mountain, Orlando Belo
- A Degree of Intensity, Daniel Brick
- Oh, This Age of Self-propaganda And Publ.., Bijay Kant Dubey