Is It Poetry
................... is it not for the child
Using the poetry which teachers, teach book-reading,
is it not for the child
and in trust you adjust to they their rhythm of reach
each is temperate,
sunny or mild and some dark make you smile it seems.
Rolling like thunder,
streams flow unexplained to the sea, is each.
And working together from different
each familial condition.
Theirs is a pulley,
you will pull as they push at the center
this your center in order to dance on the rhythm and rhyme
you the teacher it leads them on like thus,
watching the sun as it shines, 'it is nature to us, they are it..
Children of art, playing your parts,
gifted are these of from some whom can't see
for these are but they,
thy gift to you.
These their worlds entirely from a seed made by you.
Perhaps from the river of life, comes each for you
small at the start, sprout up and out, you their poetry.
In rearranged order are such they their words like chimes of the wind
their minds changed to each verse is poetry,
to read the small mind in it/it is as fluent,
as the equipment inside of they which by you, the makers of the technology
the spring of terminology
and thine understanding from this is each your child, in the child,
although motive is given by you.
If you inspect the method of using the differences of they,
variations which are you,
They can't being you, but help themselves
all smile at you.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (................... is it not for the child by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn again but, Nassy Fesharaki
- He Was Leaving, Neela Nath
- Symphony, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- The hunter's trap - By POET Yaser Nadeem.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As passimist, hasmukh amathalal
- As golden, hasmukh amathalal
- without warning, with morning, Lucy Gray
- How to Pinda-Dana?, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)