Is It Wrong?
Is it wrong to be so young and yet be so full of hate?
Is it wrong that I can never stop telling lies so that no one knows how sad and lonely I am?
Is it wrong that all I want to do is cry but can't?
Is it wrong that I will never be like them?
Is it wrong that I don't feel like part of my family?
Is it wrong that I wish my lies were true?
Is it wrong that I feel as if I have not belonged for so many years?
Is it wrong that I fear being happy?
Is it wrong that all I want is to be at peace and to sleep forever?
Is it wrong that no matter how much I try to keep my feelings secret they still get out some how?
But most importantly.......is it wrong that I have wanted to die for so very many years now?
Vasto Grom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It Wrong? by Vasto Grom )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)