Is It Wrong?
Is it wrong to be so young and yet be so full of hate?
Is it wrong that I can never stop telling lies so that no one knows how sad and lonely I am?
Is it wrong that all I want to do is cry but can't?
Is it wrong that I will never be like them?
Is it wrong that I don't feel like part of my family?
Is it wrong that I wish my lies were true?
Is it wrong that I feel as if I have not belonged for so many years?
Is it wrong that I fear being happy?
Is it wrong that all I want is to be at peace and to sleep forever?
Is it wrong that no matter how much I try to keep my feelings secret they still get out some how?
But most importantly.......is it wrong that I have wanted to die for so very many years now?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It Wrong? by Vasto Grom )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey