Is The Verse Of Man His Own Sharpened Curse? ? ? ? ?
Have these words of wisdom brought a verse? ...
Are words of name calling, man`s own curse?
Lonely souls sadly taken...
Evil souls wrongfully mistaken
The holy spirit witnessed in jest...
Alcoholic spirits are bad to digest.
To later on, pass God`s own test.
Have the words of tongue caused the curse?
Mans demise, blessed is the word of verse! !
Words are as a double sided sword...
Spirited the word, a most profusely wounded, as scored.
Can the words so evil, be reversed of time?
Can a higher spirit hold truth to find?
Words spoken can change the spirit, forgives rearranged.
I would like to thank Micheal Gale, and Geoff Warden,
Who helped me with this poem.
Forever greatfull, Tracey
Tracey Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is The Verse Of Man His Own Sharpened Curse? ? ? ? ? by Tracey Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI