It Feels So Alone
At the moment it feels so alone
I cared and loved with my all in the past
Though, now I remain empty
Without anyone I have turned to be
Still, I am trying to be okay.
It is not easy being okay, when pain is so much
I feel as if my heart is really troubled
So much pain I feel and trust me it is not fake.
Have lost everyone whom I really cared and loved
So alone I have turned to be
As they say life goes on though what if love is running away?
It feels as if life decided to make me so sad because I deserve
Hurts, it really hurts to feel so
It feels alone, so alone.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It Feels So Alone by Rohit Sapra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley