It's About November
You give him your kisses, more than my lips were given kisses
and all my days are painted black
because of that.
Your mouth, cannot speak my name with joy anymore,
and for that, I'm like an outcast, on your lips
my fair lady.
In your heart, it is hard to get in now
for you have taken back the gold key
you once placed in my hand.
Why do you enjoy being so cruel to me
when I did nothing but to love you?
Of Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's About November by Of Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choices, Perveiz Ali
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking