It's Who We Are, or So I Was Told.
Sometimes I like to run in circles
and pretend im going somewhere.
It gives me something to do.
Other times I like to run towards the horizon,
because I have this false hope
that I'll be there in time to see the sun set.
And other times I dont like running at all.
I like to sit there and watch the rest of you
hop, skip, and run towards absolutely nothing.
Dawn Michelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's Who We Are, or So I Was Told. by Dawn Michelle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Loving', Quenten McClellan
- And Yet, I Love You Still, Leria Hawkins
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss