IT WAS A BAD NIGHTMARE FOR ME.
He calls himself Boiled Milk, I worked for him for a week, I never hate people, but I don't like him, Mr Boiled Milk, As he likes to call himself, Is not a pretty man, He is wierd to some extent, He never treats his employees nicely Because he was not raised well, He has a bad friend Whose job is to stir him, Both are corrupt because They do bad things in life, I never appreciate working For mean people because I am so sensitive towards things, I am a hard worker and I can work For twenty-four hours, but I can not keep silent towards a bad word Comes from Mr Boiled Milk or his nasty friend, This Mr Boiled Milk suddenly explodes Into a monster titling nonsense, No one likes to be hired by him, but The urgent need makes someone accepting the worst, A miser, a corrupt, an evil man, and all These nasty words that suit him, Mr Boiled Milk is never lovely even The closest to him anytime, so That week I worked for him Was a real nightmare for me, I quit working for him, He phoned me, but I answered not him.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IT WAS A BAD NIGHTMARE FOR ME. by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Wind shall blow, hasmukh amathalal
- Turn to flower, hasmukh amathalal
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto