! ! Its raining, its raining, its raining…
From where the rain is coming? ?
Its my heart is crying or sky? ?
I cant tell what i'm feeling, , , ! !
Rain drops cherich the land,
Tear drops are wiped by hands!
So clear, so pure rain drops are,
So precious, pearls, tear drops are!
Melody is observed, while its raining!
Silent is observed, while heart is suffering!
It rain with sound of thunder,
Its only water or tear? still i wonder? ?
Rain, indeed, a blessing of GOD.
Tears lighten the burdend heart
Its Raining. its raining, its raining….
TARA.. Star's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Its raining by TARA.. Star )
- Though I mayst fall, Sir Toby
- FUTURE GROWING DISMAL, Donald R Charon
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)