I need a chance....
I need a chance to explore my life,
I need a chance to stand up right
I need a chance to live in my dreams
& turn them true as they seems..
I wish to explore, the whole universe,
I wish to live like a bird..
I wish to live in the stars,
Might please me living so far.
My presence would brightup them,
Gloomy nights would be lessen then..
I need a chance to touch the sky,
I need a chance to fly so high..
I need a chance…..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I need a chance.... by TARA.. Star )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise