I looked through the
curtains in a shinning sunny day
windows, I saw horror flying
In the banks and
boundary of a country
With felling of hatred
My heart sinks into
the plains of abject sorrow.
'JADED' I said, about
boring and tiring.'JADED'.
No day without it
No sunshine without
it own tears.
All about the country
are sound of missiles and bombs
No peace. I was
Jaded about everything.
'JADED', I called
out, when innocent lives
Were lost in war they
do not create.
Many sign their
death warrant with their hand`
And plunge many
families to tears
Turning our earthly
home to nothing.
'JADED', I said
tearfully, where are we heading
To? , I asked but no
one reply me
answer.'Why have we lost peace? '
I said again but none
to provide answer for my question.
Peace eloped and
leave the world.Many children
Were turned orphans
and many more families destroyed
create, more refugees and
Refuge homes than
usual and none to save the
World.No healer for
the world but all of us,
The inhabitants of
the world are JADED.
JADED by our dark
And love for violence
that none could redress the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jaded by adedayo michael )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- To Exist No More, Niealie Petit
- Indian Ocean, Suzy Jay
- Taxidermy, Lawrence Beck
- My life as a small boat, Mark Heathcote
- I wish I was Blind, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Saint Michael, Saiom Shriver
- Reflections on Divorce, Phil Soar
- Mute Swan, Phil Soar
- Back Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TENSED ACKNOWLEDEMENT, john chizoba vincent