I looked through the
curtains in a shinning sunny day
windows, I saw horror flying
In the banks and
boundary of a country
With felling of hatred
My heart sinks into
the plains of abject sorrow.
'JADED' I said, about
boring and tiring.'JADED'.
No day without it
No sunshine without
it own tears.
All about the country
are sound of missiles and bombs
No peace. I was
Jaded about everything.
'JADED', I called
out, when innocent lives
Were lost in war they
do not create.
Many sign their
death warrant with their hand`
And plunge many
families to tears
Turning our earthly
home to nothing.
'JADED', I said
tearfully, where are we heading
To? , I asked but no
one reply me
answer.'Why have we lost peace? '
I said again but none
to provide answer for my question.
Peace eloped and
leave the world.Many children
Were turned orphans
and many more families destroyed
create, more refugees and
Refuge homes than
usual and none to save the
World.No healer for
the world but all of us,
The inhabitants of
the world are JADED.
JADED by our dark
And love for violence
that none could redress the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jaded by adedayo michael )
- Picking At Sores, Kyle Schlicher
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- National Festival, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- I Must Make Preparations, Kyle Schlicher
- Aftermath…, LALITHA JOSEPH
- THE FUNERAL RAM, john chizoba vincent
- I Am Tired Before My Time, Kyle Schlicher
- If I Could, Michael McParland
- The Running Wheel Of Love, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Meaningless, timeless...., refilwe ranape
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)