I looked through the
curtains in a shinning sunny day
windows, I saw horror flying
In the banks and
boundary of a country
With felling of hatred
My heart sinks into
the plains of abject sorrow.
'JADED' I said, about
boring and tiring.'JADED'.
No day without it
No sunshine without
it own tears.
All about the country
are sound of missiles and bombs
No peace. I was
Jaded about everything.
'JADED', I called
out, when innocent lives
Were lost in war they
do not create.
Many sign their
death warrant with their hand`
And plunge many
families to tears
Turning our earthly
home to nothing.
'JADED', I said
tearfully, where are we heading
To? , I asked but no
one reply me
answer.'Why have we lost peace? '
I said again but none
to provide answer for my question.
Peace eloped and
leave the world.Many children
Were turned orphans
and many more families destroyed
create, more refugees and
Refuge homes than
usual and none to save the
World.No healer for
the world but all of us,
The inhabitants of
the world are JADED.
JADED by our dark
And love for violence
that none could redress the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jaded by adedayo michael )
- A Universal Muse, Saiom Shriver
- Explanation needed, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- cliché, xxx xxx
- The Author To His Disconsolate Brother, Richard Brathwait
- God Visible In His Works, William Alexander
- An Invocation, William Alexander
- Aan Elegie On Dr. Ravis, Bishop of London, Richard Corbet
- Complaining Of His Want Of Friends, Edward Hake
- No Gold No Goodnesse, Edward Hake
- Priyo keu nei, Golam Rashid
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1927)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns