Jayanta And The Konark Sun-Temple
I see the poetry of Jayanta conjuring up
The images of the Konark Sun-temple
With the chariot of the Sun-god
Drawn by horses,
The lions seated at the entrances
And the sculptures
At war, in love and devotion.
The Konark Sun-temple with the chariot wheel
And the bars and clamps
Embroidered in stone,
Set against the site of the rising sun,
A sun temple devoted to the Sun-god.
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.