Journey Of Me
Journey comes so fast, like lightning, mending in the gust,
Troubles come lending, life would become steadfast
Situations in exams is so hectic,
Friends are all pathetic.
Words of wisdom come to me,
Cheer me and feel me,
Enough for now
September will passed with the shades of trees and vow.
Seeking for love but sad come out
I hope my heart will sprout
Everyone has a mission to find their one and only
Like my journey which can be done by cruelty.
Exequiel Consolacion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Journey Of Me by Exequiel Consolacion )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage