Journey Of Me
Journey comes so fast, like lightning, mending in the gust,
Troubles come lending, life would become steadfast
Situations in exams is so hectic,
Friends are all pathetic.
Words of wisdom come to me,
Cheer me and feel me,
Enough for now
September will passed with the shades of trees and vow.
Seeking for love but sad come out
I hope my heart will sprout
Everyone has a mission to find their one and only
Like my journey which can be done by cruelty.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Journey Of Me by Exequiel Consolacion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier