Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
Very interesting is the memory of 2013,
It's a year that gives a permanent seat in seventh heaven,
A remark that is truly God-sent, this lives on in the reminiscence of my heart.
It makes me break out in laughter.
It's indeed a God-sent
Is the best achieved over the years,
I long for it repeatedly.
For a lasting joy it punctuates. It's incomparable with that of yesteryears,
It's indeed the fruit of belief, vision and determination,
It heals the pains of profitless years.
Your worth is beyond description, because it causes one to take a seat in cloud nine,
It foretells the beauty of the undone years, a year that is rarer than gold,
That gives ectasy untold.
Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Joy Untold by Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots