Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu
Very interesting is the memory of 2013,
It's a year that gives a permanent seat in seventh heaven,
A remark that is truly God-sent, this lives on in the reminiscence of my heart.
It makes me break out in laughter.
It's indeed a God-sent
Is the best achieved over the years,
I long for it repeatedly.
For a lasting joy it punctuates. It's incomparable with that of yesteryears,
It's indeed the fruit of belief, vision and determination,
It heals the pains of profitless years.
Your worth is beyond description, because it causes one to take a seat in cloud nine,
It foretells the beauty of the undone years, a year that is rarer than gold,
That gives ectasy untold.
Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Joy Untold by Prince Ifeoluwa Daniel ShanuOlu )
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Worker Reads History, Bertolt Brecht
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)