Joys Of Life
I can do all things if only I believe,
I can see myself fly up high into the big blue sky.
Reaching out to a revealing thought,
And touching the comfort of my desires
I reluctantly want to grip up
the objectivity of my hopes for life.
Into the bosom of my true image,
I embrace myself with great relief.
That all is well with my soul
and nothing sorrowful to think of.
I see people run in and out for help,
I hear people crying out for peace.
It's time for oneness in our endeavors,
It's time to be loyal and true to yourself.
The storms of life are a chasing
after the air that your breathe.
The pool of your thoughts is bridging
the reality of your nightmare.
If you see yourself in your actions;
Then make a positive reaction to your everyday life.
The joy of life's virtue is having
the hope and believe in yourself.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Joys Of Life by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- Divine Union!, Manjuri Neogi
- Never Let Anything Go, Tony Adah
- How Can I Forget You, Akhtar Jawad
- The Music Of The Prayer, Shalom Freedman
- Mere Maula, Mere Maula, Rakesh Sinha
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Art of Disappearing, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Friends Departed, Henry Vaughan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)