She looks like a pretty flower In the pretty garden, She is a pretty flower that her Fragrance smells nice. She is a pretty rose like That in our pretty garden. She is a little girl who loves All around her happily, She loves all her friends including Her neighbor's Mona's kids, She loves all her classmates and She loves all her class teachers, She loves the pretty moon and Her mom too, She loves all kinds of birds, Flowers, and roses, She loves her books and all her School items, She loves all stars and all pretty Planets up in the sky, She loves The Bermuda Triangle and All world's maps, She loves all rivers, all seas, All oceans, all fishes, and all boats, She love the pretty days and the Brilliant nights, She loves her dad and all her sisters, She loves the pretty rocks on the Sea shores and the pretty pebbles, She loves the green grass and the All the wild flowers, She loves all horses, all zebras, All cows, and all wild animals, She loves swimming, diving, reading, Jumping, hip hopping, and playing. She loves to be and does not love Not to be, and Her name is Judy. Everyone loves Judy including me.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JUDY جودي by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)