June 10th will be the last,
the last time I get to see you
No more 'Hi's
No more 'Good Bye's
This is it and theres no turning back
June 10th will be it
it's the last time we can say 'bye'
It has gone so fast,
the time we had together
It wasn't the best time but I
will still miss you.
June 10th is here,
so one last goodbye
'Good bye, I'll miss you.'
Is this it, or will we meet again?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (June 10th by Relizabeth Ferris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cherishing Small Things, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- As I love you, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Lonley Nights, Michael McParland
- I Cant Afford To..., Bieze Josephat
- Life's Bizarre Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- War's Homecoming, Edgar Albert Guest
- Rome, Osip Emilevich Mandelstam
- LET MORE ROOM FOR LOVE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- His Santa Claus, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa And The Monthly Bills, Edgar Albert Guest