Is It Poetry
just more of the same
Blind right now in this is your only eye.
Filled so full that only the ring is seen.
Thoughs run off too deep is the sea.
A muffin that blinks often cream cheese.
Scanily clad where I'm glad.
Creases folds dirty linnen take my hand,
there it is where it is would you know.
But the sweat each dropp that runs off from it
catches the sand deeper still what I am.
Nurse please help me up I can't see.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (just more of the same by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Final Devotion, Saiom Shriver
- Goggles and Goggle-Box, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Promises, Madrason writer
- A Daily Paradox; A Lost Masterpiece, Patrick van der Loos
- A Dewy Pearl, Elia Michael
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns