Just Physcial Attraction
Loving bad boys is the female antidote
The word player is the most used in our dictionary
He don't care ' oh NO! ! NO! ! NO! ! '
I am in love with a NO good man
I know I should stay away for nothing is smart about him at all
A betrayal ring he placed upon my finger
Love the way he says I love you so
Oh yes I am lost in this physical attraction of what is bad for me
All he knows is fights, fights, and girls, girls, girls
He has no conscious for the pain he brings
I am in love with an NO good man!
It's so physical and I lust upon this love; I drowning in it!
And all he knows is fights, fights, and girls, girls
He is so dang sexy I cannot think straight
He is nasty; he don't care for me NO! NO! NO!
But I am so lustful for him,
I am blinded by this physical emotion!
He is only good for a little while
I am lost in this physical attraction
Yes he has me hocked, he is my antidote,
All it is, just physical, physical, physical, so lustful!
Oh don't be naive it is just physical, lustful! !
.... Chetty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Physcial Attraction by .... Chetty )
- no blue/no green, delilah contrapunctal.... ye ..
- leave, Vanessa Parodia
- Two Books For Each Person, Is It Poetry
- Moment, Vanessa Parodia
- The Broken Heart, kashif khan
- The Posture Of Consciousness, Maharishi Deja Vu
- Cloudy eyes, Nassy Fesharaki
- Ill luck, hasmukh amathalal
- The Peasant, kashif khan
- Insanity Of Control, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)