Pray for the ones who
Have cancer, who have
Diabetes, who have tumors.
These people wish to
Have nothing like this
In their body.
We are lucky to be
Healthy and strong.
My only wish is that
I wish this never happens to anyone.
I wish that the doctors can work
Harder than they do.
Life isn't easy when you
Know someone who is
Deeply sick and close
Life is hard knowing
Someone is struggling
To fight their sickness away.
Just pray for those people.
The more you pray, the
More miracles that happen everyday.
Ask God for something,
He will answer your prayers.
Our lovers, friends, family
Need those prayers everyday.
It means so much for them.
Even if it was only for
two minutes, that prayer will do something.
Don't let the person give up.
Have faith in them.
Make them feel comfortable.
Don't let them feel bad.
Just because they are sick,
It doesn't mean they are
Different from us.
We are all human.
Just pray every day, night, morning, evening.
It means a lot to the family....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Just Pray* by RiRi S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak