Pray for the ones who
Have cancer, who have
Diabetes, who have tumors.
These people wish to
Have nothing like this
In their body.
We are lucky to be
Healthy and strong.
My only wish is that
I wish this never happens to anyone.
I wish that the doctors can work
Harder than they do.
Life isn't easy when you
Know someone who is
Deeply sick and close
Life is hard knowing
Someone is struggling
To fight their sickness away.
Just pray for those people.
The more you pray, the
More miracles that happen everyday.
Ask God for something,
He will answer your prayers.
Our lovers, friends, family
Need those prayers everyday.
It means so much for them.
Even if it was only for
two minutes, that prayer will do something.
Don't let the person give up.
Have faith in them.
Make them feel comfortable.
Don't let them feel bad.
Just because they are sick,
It doesn't mean they are
Different from us.
We are all human.
Just pray every day, night, morning, evening.
It means a lot to the family....
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Just Pray* by RiRi S... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- There Is A Time When One Forces Oneself .., Shalom Freedman
- Lament to the Full Moon, Geoffrey Fafard
- Roach Talk, Ima Ryma
- Haiku A Butterfly By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- MERCY OUR COVALENCY REMAINS WITH BUOYANCY, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Haiku A Wizened Rose By Sophy Chen, Sophy Chen
- A Cleaner World, Luis Estable
- A Coronary Relapse, white dove
- When I Die, Luis Estable
- As if I'd Fallen in Its Waves by Sophy.., Sophy Chen