Just say it.
Just say it if u don't want me no more
Just say it if u want to close your door
Just say it if u can't keep to your words again
Just say it if u can't hold on in the rain
Just say it if u have reconcile wit someone u think is more near n dear
Just say it for I'll always be there
Just say it if u r tired of d distance
Just say it if u have no more chance.
Sykolodyne Syko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just say it. by Sykolodyne Syko )
- She Is Doing Her Happy Dance, Ronell Warren Alman
- IT's not unusual, george albot
- a break, kkc bba
- You Are Ever Sweet, Pintu Mahakul
- It is better, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- At Kilimanjaro, Tony Adah
- Caught in Rainy Weather, Nia Schexnider
- And we danced, Fluorescent Reality
- Sunset of our hearts, Fluorescent Reality
- She is precious, MOHAMMAD SKATI