Justice is the province of god's work,
Society's attempts are proven never true
In applying justice or emulating god's work.
Invoking in the mind is by nature what we do,
Enacting is a gamble through and through.
Willing revenge comes easily to us all;
Seeing the guilty mocking justice's case:
Feeling loss and helpless, being in the thrall.
Look fate deep in its wise old face
And reflect all actions leave a trace.
Andrew Rimmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by Andrew Rimmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak