Justice is the province of god's work,
Society's attempts are proven never true
In applying justice or emulating god's work.
Invoking in the mind is by nature what we do,
Enacting is a gamble through and through.
Willing revenge comes easily to us all;
Seeing the guilty mocking justice's case:
Feeling loss and helpless, being in the thrall.
Look fate deep in its wise old face
And reflect all actions leave a trace.
Andrew Rimmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by Andrew Rimmer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bon Boy, Birgitta Heikka
- At the Helm of a Dragon, Steven Rhoads
- I Am Only Human, Lilly Emery
- Happy Birthday To Bri! A Fantastic Step-.., Bri Edwards
- JUST ONE AND SINGLE, Juwon Daniel
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer