Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied
Justice seekers wait day after day,
Month after month, year after year
Even decade is passed but
In course of justice they don’t hear.
Sometimes they pass away
without getting the justice.
Such delays lack faith
In system amongst the public.
Maggu's land was captured
In an act of atrocity
And his cow was stolen
From his own vicinity.
With good efforts of police
The stolen cow was traced
But died beforel order of justice
To return it, was graced.
Maggu filed an other suit
Demanding for compensation;
His land dispute was already
Pending under litigation.
Finally justice prevailed
He got verdict in his favour
Compensation and his land
Years he waited with fervor.
But by the time justice given
Old Maggu was died
This is how legal maxim
Justice delayed is justice denied.
(c) S.D. Tiwari
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied by S.D. TIWARI )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah