JUSTIN'S ARRIVAL... APRIL 8TH,2013
Is it possible that Justin Trudeau could pull it off?
And maybe pull those Liberals out of their deserved trough?
I thought the encamped Conservative could not be disturbed,
I’ve come to the conclusion though, that they should be perturbed.
But the Conservatives refuse to change anything up there,
As they frequently add their appointees with great flare,
They refuse death with dignity and binding referendums,
Will they eventually add this fact to their memorandums?
It often seems as though we’re not even in the big picture,
As if we are just numbers in some church reading scripture,
The Conservatives don’t want our attention, though they should worry,
About Justin and all those Liberals arriving in a hurry.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JUSTIN'S ARRIVAL... APRIL 8TH,2013 by James Bredin )
- the world the flesh and the devill, ademola oluwabusayo
- If This Were My Last Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Just the Right Madness: A Found Poem, Frank Avon
- COPLA 111 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Sanctuary, Khairul Ahsan
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)