JUSTIN'S ARRIVAL... APRIL 8TH,2013
Is it possible that Justin Trudeau could pull it off?
And maybe pull those Liberals out of their deserved trough?
I thought the encamped Conservative could not be disturbed,
I’ve come to the conclusion though, that they should be perturbed.
But the Conservatives refuse to change anything up there,
As they frequently add their appointees with great flare,
They refuse death with dignity and binding referendums,
Will they eventually add this fact to their memorandums?
It often seems as though we’re not even in the big picture,
As if we are just numbers in some church reading scripture,
The Conservatives don’t want our attention, though they should worry,
About Justin and all those Liberals arriving in a hurry.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JUSTIN'S ARRIVAL... APRIL 8TH,2013 by James Bredin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ मेहमान तुम भी हो, यहाँ मेहमान हम भी.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** कविता ही प्रेमाची **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge