Kaleidoscope (new version)
Coloured gems –
Lots of them,
With a tinkling sound.
Given a shake,
They settle to make
A new design –
Just as fine.
A lovely sight:
A real delight.
The tube is rotated,
And I’m captivated.
And patterns dissecting.
Each pattern is fresh
And cannot be guessed.
Each pattern it holds,
Is unique and bold.
At the patterns, I gaze;
With colour, they’re ablaze.
Each pattern, I view;
Each pattern is new.
Angela Wybrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kaleidoscope (new version) by Angela Wybrow )
- Money Or Value, Louis Borgo
- Peace be unto you!, gajanan mishra
- No road sense, hasmukh amathalal
- goals II, douglas scotney
- Two Beautiful Glittering Stars, Aftab Alam
- Consoling Arms, Gerry Legister
- islamic state, douglas scotney
- Blame not the stars, gajanan mishra
- Emptyness, advija hrustic
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)