Remnants of actions and reactions
Floating in the universe,
Of good and bad all are made from
The same essence of creative mystery.
Each passing thought
Is…. a memory embedded in nature
Loosely impacting the mind
From, somewhere in the silence of time.
Each passing thought, Is,
The seed unknowingly sown
From a distance beyond receptivity of mind
Until a life begins to swell once again.
A cyclic agenda everything seems to be
To teach mankind the simple message
For a life prosperous, fair and wiser
Sow wise actions, so shall you reap wise reactions.
Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
©cyclopseven. All rights reserved 140110.
cyclopseven Ram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Karma ll by cyclopseven Ram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- and f%ck , what all these experts say. -.., sEaN nOrTh
- Mathematical Formulation, Susan Lacovara
- Its been long, Komal Kapoor
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami