Kensho - What Stations?
‘Knowledge enormous makes a god of me’
Expressed John Keats two centuries ago.
Not what one knows, but how one seeks should show
Strength within, enlightenment to free
Harmony which channels energy
On wave bands which our spectrum need not know.
Knowledge is a stream, unconscious flow.
Each learns the virtues of simplicity,
Nuances slight turn insight out, can be
Sometimes a hindrance where we’d wish to grow
‘Heaven in a grain of sand’ to glow
Out of time, still, offering true key.
Rise up beyond all self-taught limitations,
Life’s train unwinds all thoughts - between...
Rupert Kensho Robin Le Saux
Thus current woes or current's flows are seen
from vantage points depending more on chance
than finger fate, which blocks, unlocks, advance
as circumstance dictates, where choice sets scene
for voice to praise or raise the roof with curse -
Man stays Time's fool, whatever rites rehearse.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kensho - What Stations? by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MINE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- THEIR PAINS AND THEIR SUFFERINGS ARE MIN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- गोरबोआव, Ronjoy Brahma
- The carriage third, the place is second…, Xena von Davydoff
- थाखोमा थाखोमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- From A Husband To A Wife, Toshie Nohara
- Fountain Of Youth, david kush
- Hope of boat, gajanan mishra
- Saturated Yet Split And Kept Divided, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Secret Love, Jesus James Llorico